Champion DOT 5 Brake Fluid, Silicone-based brake fluid- Case of (12) -11oz Bottles – 4055K/12
Champion DOT 5 Silicone-Based Brake Fluid is a poly siloxane based fluid designed for use in non-ABS hydraulic braking applications. Unlike glycol-based fluids, our silicone-based brake fluid does not affect paint finish and does not absorb moisture. Champion Silicone DOT 5 also has a much more consistent viscosity profile and provides excellent lubrication of brake system components leading to more consistent brake feel and longer component life.
- Low vapor pressure eliminates vapor lock
- Extremely high dry and wet boiling points
- Does not absorb moisture
- Does not peel or blister paint or finish
- High viscosity stability improves brake feel in all climates
- Conforms to FMVSS 116 (DOT 5) and MIL-PRF-46176B
Do not use in ABS-equipped braking systems. Does not mix with DOT 3, DOT 4, or DOT 5.1 fluids.
Safety Data Sheet (PDF)