Champion GlobalTrans Synthetic MVATF, GM, Ford, Chrysler ATF+4, AW3309, Matic S, SP-IV & more – NO CA SALE- (1) -1 Quart Bottle – 4357H
***Currently this product is not available in California***
Proven in field tests to be so tough to breakdown and so consistent in performance in so many different automatic transmissions. Champion Globaltrans full synthetic multi-vehicle automatic transmission fluid delivers superior performance in low-temperature flow, wear protection, frictional stability and resistance to thermal breakdown and is made with:
- 100% synthetic base fluid chosen for superior resistance to oxidation and viscosity change
- A highly shear stable cold flow viscosity control additive for superior resistance to viscosity change over thousands of miles
- Synergistic wear and seal protection chemistry preferred by O.E.M.s and found in premium factory fill fluids.
- Optimized friction control additives that not only prevent slip and shudder, for smooth shifting.
- More durable than many other competing brands.
- Compatible with common transmission seal materials and other automatic transmission fluids.
- Follow OEM recommendations regarding extended drain intervals.
- WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT RECOMMENDED IN TRANSMISSIONS SPECIFYING USE OF FORD MERCON® CVT OR TYPE F TRANSMISSION FLUID.
- Do NOT use in Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVTs) or Dual-Clutch Transmissions.
For use in a wide variety of transmissions for trouble free performance,
See Champion Globaltrans Data Sheet for specific transmissions