Champion Power Shield Engine Assembly
Two Products in One. Champion PowerShield Engine Assembly Lube & Oil Booster pro vides outstanding resistance to scuffing, wear and friction during hard break-in of rebuilt engines. Champion PowerShield is recommended for use on rocker arm fulcrum balls, needle bearings, roller tips or rocker shafts, timing chain sprockets and gears, roller lifters and roller camshafts, engine bearing surfaces, and outer surf ace of hydraulic or mechanical lifter bodies.
Champion Power Shield can also be used as an oil booster to replace the critical anti -wear additives that current API rated engine oils leave out. Power Shield is highly concentrated with zinc-thiophosphates, sulfonates, and phenates that boost engine oil protection that prevent sludge formation and keep high performance engines running efficiently.
- Assembly Lube
- Offers film strength and viscosity stability at higher temperatures
- Formulated for the protection of pushrod, flat tappet, and roller cam engines
- Maintains oil pressure and compression at high temperatures
- Provide upper cylinder anti-wear protection
- Universal compatibility with other petroleum and synthetic oils
- Top choice for engine storage
- Sold as by the Case (12) 12oz. Bottles
Safety Data Sheet (PDF)