Champion Premium Heavy Duty SAE 15W-40, API Licensed CK-4/SN, DFS93K222, VDS-4.5 – (1) -1 Gallon Container – 4152N
Champion Premium HD 15W-40 engine oil is designed to provide robust performance to meet the needs of the next generation of heavy duty engines. Increased power density, reduced oil volume and extended drain intervals place unique demands on engine oils to control oxidation by-products, sludge and deposits. Due to higher shear stress and lower viscosity minimums for engine oils, only oils with the highest wear protection and viscosity stability can maximize the performance and life of advanced diesel engines.
Oxidation Control- Champion Premium Heavy Duty® engine oil takes oxidation resistance to another level, allowing users to achieve longer drain intervals, reduce maintenance and downtime, and extend engine life. Controlling oxidation, corrosive acids, sludge and varnish precursors allows for extended drains and minimized wear even under the most extreme conditions.
• Oxidation lower than OEM limits in over 60,000 mile on-highway and 600 hour o¬-highway drain intervals
• Robust additives provide over 45% better oxidation resistance than CK-4 limits on Volvo T-13
Wear Control- Champion Premium Heavy Duty® engine oil delivers value keep your engines going longer by reducing engine wear, preventing high temperature corrosion and controlling abrasive soot contamination. Higher resistance to permanent shear loss and exceptional wear protection provide unmatched value for many diesel fleets.
Champion Premium Heavy Duty Oils meet or exceed the following specifications:
• API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus • ACEA E7-16, E9-16
• JASO DH-2 • Volvo VDS-4.5, VDS-4
• Cummins CES 20086 • Detroit Diesel DFS93K218
• Cummins CES 20081 • Detroit Diesel DFS93K222
• Ford WSS-M2C171-F1 • Renault VI RLD-3
• Mack EO-O Premium Plus • CAT ECF-3
Safety Data Sheet (PDF)