Champion Racing SAE 0W-30 Full Synthetic – (6) – 1 Quart Bottles
High Zinc Full-Synthetic Racing Oil
Champion Racing Motor Oils are purpose-built products designed for severe racing applications. These products contain Champion’s proprietary TVS®(Thermal Viscosity Stabilizer), special lubricity modifiers, and a premium level of anti-wear additives which includes a high quantity of ZDDP. This robust formula is proven to meet the lubrication demands of competition engines, and create a tough film strength, which controls wear and provides more horsepower and torque in Dynamometer testing.
Champion Racing Oils are suitable for use in all competition engines especially those using flat tappet and/or roller cams operating at high RPMs and requiring high-pressure valve springs. These products are offered in a popular range of multi-viscosity SAE grades and formulated to meet the demands of most of today’s high-performance race engines.
- Provides exceptional low coefficient of friction
- Offers film strength and viscosity stability at higher temperatures
- Formulated for the protection of flat tappet cams, roller cams and bearings in turbo and super-charged racing engines
- Increases high-temp oil pressure and compression
- Compatible with all racing fuels including methanol
- Provides upper cylinder anti-wear protection
- Reduces engine oil temperature
- Compatible with other petroleum and synthetic oils
Safety Data Sheet (PDF)