Champion SAE 30 4 Cycle Lawnmower Oil, Exceeds API SJ – Case of (12) -12oz Bottles – 4092E/12
Champion 4-Cycle Lawnmower Engine Oil is formulated for use in 4-cycle lawnmower engines operating at high temperature in dirty environments.
It contains carefully balanced additive chemistry optimized to deliver premium performance in anti-wear protection. The new technology incorporated in this latest generation lubricant enables it to exceed manufacturers’ performance requirements.
This 30 weight mono-grade is made using highly pure water white mineral oils demonstrating very low volatility for optimum shear stability preventing engine wear, extending gear life, and maximizing engine life.
Recommended and preferred for use in Briggs & Stratton® , Robin®, Kohler®, Tecumseh®, and Honda® air-cooled 4-cycle gasoline engines.
- Anti wear additive provides exceptional load carrying characteristics
- Protect against varnish and sludge formation on critical engine parts
- Provide maximum protection against rust and corrosion
- Anti-foaming and superior anti-scuffing protection
- Strong detergents keep engine cleaner
- Resistant to high-temperature oxidation and deposit formation
- This lubricant is specially formulated for the needs of today’s small engines and is also recommended for use in go-carts, snow blowers, mini-bikes, All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs), and many other applications using a 4-cycle utility engine specifying SAE-30.
Safety Data Sheet (PDF)