Dakota Tin Barn Tin Tiles – Corrugated Tin Ceiling Tiles (Random Mixture) – DT-2424-RM
ABOUT CORRUGATED TIN CEILING TILES
- Perfect for bars, industrial lofts, man caves and rustic-style kitchens or dining spaces.
- These rustic ceiling tiles are easy to install thanks to a precise shape and half inch thickness.
- Price listed includes one (1) 23.625″ X 23.625″ Corrugated Barn Tin Tile.
- Work perfectly with our innovative tile grid system or any 2’x2′ drop ceiling 15/16″ T bar system ceiling grid.
- Installation instructions included.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with all Dakota Tin products. You’ll find exceptional customer service from an all-American company.
- **Real metal tiles – leather gloves required when handling**
Want the rusted look without unique nail holes and high rust variation? Check out the Colorado Rustic Collection’s “Rusted” style.
WHY DAKOTA BARN TIN COLLECTION PRODUCTS ARE SO UNIQUE
Because of the rare source of the Dakota Tin Collection products (steel barn roofs and walls), every piece you receive will come with unique characteristics. Most of our tin ceiling tile will have small holes or warps from where they were originally fastened, some will have brand marks from the original steel manufacturers. They have an interesting range of coloring, including metallic grey, rust orange, light brown, and even a yellowish hue. Add contrast, character and depth to any ceiling or space.
Dakota Tin Tiles Patina Options
- Random Mixture: Offer the most contrast between cool, darker grey/blue coloring and warm, orange/brown rust coloring. It is a mix of majority rust, majority galvanized and partial rust. Our most popular style, random mix is recommended for large projects. It is not recommended for small projects due to the large variation between pieces.
- Majority Rust: The majority of each tile will have warm, orange/brown rust coverage and coloring.
- Majority Galvanized: The majority of each tile will have cool, darker grey/blue antique galvanized coverage and coloring.
- Premium: This tin is the best we find. Each piece is a nice mix of rust and galvanized that can only be created from natural weathering. It is also flatter with less warping. Recommended for smaller applications.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.