Dakota Tin Corrugated Metal Ceiling Tiles (Antique) – CO-2424-A
ABOUT CORRUGATED METAL CEILING TILES (Antique)
- Perfect for bars, industrial lofts, man caves and rustic-style eateries
- Half-inch thickness.
- Price listed includes one (1) 23.625″ X 23.625″ Corrugated Metal Ceiling Tile.
- Work perfectly with any 2’x2′ drop ceiling 15/16″ T bar system ceiling grid.
- Can also use Colorado Rustic J-Tracks to set tiles/panels in place.
- Installation instructions included.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with all Dakota Tin products. You’ll find exceptional customer service from an all-American company.
- **Real metal tiles – leather gloves required when handling**
Get an even more eclectic look with the Dakota Barn Tin Collection. Because these tiles are reclaimed (salvaged) directly from Midwest barns, each tile tells a story with unique nail holes and high rust variation.
More Info for DukeSuperstore
WHY COLORADO RUSTIC STEEL CEILING TILES ARE SO UNIQUE
After receiving customer feedback about the need for a more consistent design – free of nail holes or warps – that still had a rustic feel, Dakota Tin introduced the Colorado Rustic Steel collection in 2019 which features three different styles of corrugated metal ceiling tiles:
Colorado Rustic Collection Style Options
All of the patterns or styles from the Colorado Rustic Collection have a more consistent, uniform color pattern and have less contrast per tile compared to the Dakota Tin Collection.
- Rusted: Pre-rusted and created with an all-natural, accelerated rust treatment. Because the solution is spray applied, rust is more evenly distributed, the result being a more even coat of copper rust color, but still with small variations of blues and greys that you’d get from the antique galvanized style. ***We start the rusting process, but if you’d get your panels and would still like more rust, learn how to increase the amount of rust here.
- Galvalume: New galvanized steel, light grey, semi-sheen. NO RUST or color variation.
- Antique Galvanized: Antiqued steel, dark grey look, weathered, flat texture. NO RUST or color variation. Finish wears with time, will continue to age with exposure and may scratch.
Create a mountain retreat, ranch or southwestern-style look in your home or commercial space by applying corrugate to indoor and outdoor spaces, walls, ceilings or other home decor and furniture.
There are no inquiries yet.