Dakota Tin Corrugated Metal Ceiling Tiles (Antique) – CO-2424-A
ABOUT CORRUGATED METAL CEILING TILES (Antique)
- Perfect for bars, industrial lofts, man caves and rustic-style eateries
- Half-inch thickness.
- Price listed includes one (1) 23.625″ X 23.625″ Corrugated Metal Ceiling Tile.
- Work perfectly with any 2’x2′ drop ceiling 15/16″ T bar system ceiling grid.
- Can also use Colorado Rustic J-Tracks to set tiles/panels in place.
- Installation instructions included.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with all Dakota Tin products. You’ll find exceptional customer service from an all-American company.
- **Real metal tiles – leather gloves required when handling**
Get an even more eclectic look with the Dakota Barn Tin Collection. Because these tiles are reclaimed (salvaged) directly from Midwest barns, each tile tells a story with unique nail holes and high rust variation.
More Info for DukeSuperstore
WHY COLORADO RUSTIC STEEL CEILING TILES ARE SO UNIQUE
After receiving customer feedback about the need for a more consistent design – free of nail holes or warps – that still had a rustic feel, Dakota Tin introduced the Colorado Rustic Steel collection in 2019 which features three different styles of corrugated metal ceiling tiles:
Colorado Rustic Collection Style Options
All of the patterns or styles from the Colorado Rustic Collection have a more consistent, uniform color pattern and have less contrast per tile compared to the Dakota Tin Collection.
- Rusted: Pre-rusted and created with an all-natural, accelerated rust treatment. Because the solution is spray applied, rust is more evenly distributed, the result being a more even coat of copper rust color, but still with small variations of blues and greys that you’d get from the antique galvanized style. ***We start the rusting process, but if you’d get your panels and would still like more rust, learn how to increase the amount of rust here.
- Galvalume: New galvanized steel, light grey, semi-sheen. NO RUST or color variation.
- Antique Galvanized: Antiqued steel, dark grey look, weathered, flat texture. NO RUST or color variation. Finish wears with time, will continue to age with exposure and may scratch.
Create a mountain retreat, ranch or southwestern-style look in your home or commercial space by applying corrugate to indoor and outdoor spaces, walls, ceilings or other home decor and furniture.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.