Dakota Tin J-Track 23 5/8 (Galvalume) – CO-95-JG
Use J-Track that matches your corrugated metal pieces or tiles to set tiles inside and complete the look. Available in the the Rusted (pre-rusted) style.
J-Track is intended to be used as a edge, border or direct mount grid. This is different from a standard drop grid system.
ABOUT THE J-TRACK
- Price listed includes one strip of J-Track (select size above)
- Flat, not corrugated.
- Holds Colorado Rustic Corrugated ceiling tiles and other products.
- Exceptional customer service
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- All American Company
- **Real Metal – Leather Gloves Required**
WHY COLORADO RUSTIC STEEL COLLECTION PRODUCTS ARE SO UNIQUE
After receiving customer feedback about the need for a more consistent, yet still rustic feel free of nail holes or warps, Dakota Tin introduced the Colorado Rustic Steel collection in 2019.
Colorado Rustic Collection: J-Track Style Options
All of the patterns or styles from the Colorado Rustic Collection have a more consistent, uniform color pattern and have less contrast per tile compared to the Dakota Tin Collection.
- Rusted: Pre-rusted and created with an all-natural, accelerated rust treatment. Because the solution is spray applied, rust is more evenly distributed, the result being a more even coat of copper rust color, but still with small variations of blues and greys that you’d get from the antique galvanized style. ***We start the rusting process, but if you get your panels and would still like more rust, learn how to increase the amount of rust here.
- Galvalume: New galvanized steel, light grey, semi-sheen. NO RUST or color variation.
- Antique Galvanized: Antiqued steel, dark grey look, weathered, flat texture. NO RUST or color variation. Finish wears with time, will continue to age with exposure and may scratch.
Create a mountain retreat, ranch or southwestern-style look in your home or commercial space by applying corrugate to indoor and outdoor spaces, walls, ceilings or other home decor and furniture.
There are no inquiries yet.